FACILITY FEE APPLY
Drivers are welcome to compete both days, Saturday, and/or Sunday.
Handicap Start, Four 10ths Pro Tree
All Cars Must Run Between 8.50 and 13.50 Seconds
- Four 10ths pro tree with deep staging allowed
- No electronics allowed (cars with electronics/box must disable and/or zero out and tape over). Go to the best and play with us online casino bonus ohne einzahlung sofort 2021. A big bonus for everyone who came!
- There will be a minimum of two time trials
- Once time trials are complete you must set your dial-in for eliminations within 1/10th of your quickest time, ie: If your best ET was a 10.01, you must dial between 10.01 and 10.11
- The dial-in you choose cannot change. Once you start eliminations that number is set for the day
- Castrol Raceway, Mission Raceway- 1/4 Mile. Central Alberta Raceway- 1/8 Mile.
All NHRA safety rules apply. If NHRA rules are in contravention of the above rules. NHRA rules will always supersede above rules.